Since "Start-up" assumes call to action, on April 8th 2015 TNTU Start-up center hosted an interesting and practical event at the Library hall of our University. It was aimed at straightforward and initiative people who wish to bring their ideas to life.
An event has been realized in three stages:
1) 14:20 to 15:20 − seminar "What You need to know about patents" from Maria Ortynska, senior lawyer-consultant, director of Kiev based company "IPStyle";
2) 15:20 to 15:50 coffee-break;
3) 15:50 to 18:00 master-class from Oksana Borysenko, president of IT association "Digital Ukraine", director of "Enable Talk", director of "Acrobator" office in Ukraine, BVI consultant (Kiev) on a topic "How to prepare documents for investors" + Start-up pitch session.
7 authors of interesting start-ups participated in a pitch-session:
1. Start-up project "Developing IT in Ternopil" (team: students of 3rd and 4th years of TNTU Valeriy Rotermel and Oleg Plavutskiy);
2. American-Ukrainian volunteer project "Boreviter" (coordinator − Oleh Nazarevych);
3. Start-up Project "Psychological aid for children with post-traumatic syndrome from the ATO zone" (supervisor − Ph.d Iryna Perig;
4. Start-up project "2 cups" (team: 4th year students of TC TNTU, author − Vasyl Popovich, coordinator − Roman Borshch);
5. Start-up project "Eco Soap" (author: Emilia Riznyk);
6. Start-up project "Cloud service for the varehouse "Volunteer" (LC ATO)" (Team: author − Mykola Sorokolit, 1st year student of TNEU and Vitaliy Sorokolit, mentor, manager of project;
7. Start-up project "Eco-sauces" (author − Taras Galushko).
Everyone has a chance to personally discuss possibilities of further cooperation with specialists from KIev and workgroup of TNTU STart-up Center.
We do not plan to stop! Because we believe that there is a lot of talented young people in our city who want to realize themselves!
TNTU Start-up Center team wishes happy Easter Holidays!