Priorytet: Higher Education and Society
Programme EC funding: Interregional Programme of the European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument
Target group: Students and trainees retraining programs with partner countries; university administrations with partner countries; other universities partner countries and the EU; representatives of national and regional governments and business; enterprise.
Grantee: University of Montpellier 2, France
The aims and objectives of the project: Development of innovation and entrepreneurship in partner countries through increased creativity, competitiveness and employability of university graduates and enhance cooperation between universities, innovation and investment companies to commercialize knowledge.
Creating a regional inter-university centers Start-Up and interactive networks of cooperation between members of the consortium through international academic and professional experience as a platform to implement innovative ideas and technologies.
Modernisation of curricula students of engineering and computer majors by developing methodology, content and training materials disciplines to enhance creativity and competence development, presentation, promotion of innovation.
Creation in partner countries training system for training and retraining of trainers and trainees for retraining programs in the field of innovation.
Outcomes of the project:
- The analysis of the establishment and functioning of Start-Up Centers in the EU and partner countries and development of information resources for Start-Up Centers.
- Creating a regional inter-university 4 Start-Up Centers in the partner countries.
- Development of web-portal for collaboration Start-Up Centers.
- The development of resources for training and e-learning.
- The development platform for e-communications and teamwork and creating teaching methods of e-learning courses with 5 development, presentation and promotion of innovation.
- The development methodology, content and training materials for retraining of engineering and computer majors and experts.
- To the members of the EU intensive training of trainers from partner countries.
- Organization of pilot training for 20 university students in all partner countries.
- Modernization of existing training programs and computer engineering students specialties.
- Organizing and conducting webinars, roundtables, seminars and conferences.
- The development of the interactive network information and analytical support for the project SUCSID.
- Project management.
- Quality control of the project.